LAND FOR SALE!!! ACROSS FROM JACKSONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL!





GOLD STAR REALTY
DALTON LEATHERWOOD

1109 JAMES HOPKINS ROAD
LAND FOR SALE

LISTING PRICE: $6,500

If you are looking for land in Jacksonville in a very highly sought after subdivision in Jacksonville for a cheap price, here is the DEAL for you. Located in the Cotton Creek subdivision RIGHT across from Jacksonville High School, and the recently developed new Kitty Stone Elementary School. Here is your chance to own land and develop the HOME of your dreams. This deal will not last long.

Give me a call/text at (256)770-2168 
email me at dleather25@icloud.com

Add my Facebook business page Houses Into Homes for Homeownership tips, steps to homeownership, DIY videos, and possibly even give aways. 

If this doesn't fit your preferences, location, price range, type of property, give me a call, I can do a custom search for you and find what you are looking for









LAND FOR SALE IN JACKSONVILLE
 


Comments

Popular Posts